Hi all~~
Hope you enjoy visiting this blog...
and yeah, i have a little minor blog
it contain all the lyric that i translated/taken fr other site...
N all the lyrics here are taken from that minor blog of mine.. ^^
if you want to check the lyrics, just drop by... ^^
it's here

Sunday, December 6, 2009

[VID] DBSK - Rainy Blue & Stand By U @ FNS Music Festival 20091202

Just finished download and watched this vid...
Rainy Blue give me the chill... Made me fall in love with the song..
But, Stand By U give me a feeling like the boys aren't like they used to be..
Their harmonization aren't as beautifull as they used to be...
And they looked so sad while singing this song..
Yes, the song supposed to be sad (i used to overwhelmed by this song..)
But it doesn't look what they used too..
I dont know.. Maybe it's just me... T^T

No comments: